What readers are saying:
This is not your common guide to Kriya Yoga. It is something you've never seen before.
This is for those who are sick of the secretiveness of Kriya Yoga and all the taboos.
They just want the end of misery and are sick of this human-ego-game played by most Kriya Gurus and Kriya organizations.
This is not a publication with cliché yoga theory and no practice instructions. It gives very powerful direct teachings and actual instructions.
These themes will be addressed:
- Current Kriya Yoga Masters and organizations will be exposed without any biased filter;
- The often misunderstood "Inner Guru" and its nature will be revealed;
- The whole Spiritual Process of Kriya Yoga and Spirituality, in general, will be explained;
- The sharing of a new discovery regarding the Higher Kriyas, the Final Special Kriya, never shared before in the literature of Kriya, will boost your practice beyond belief;
- It also includes the techniques of the First Kriya, with an in-depth explanation on how to quickly achieve Kechari Mudra that is not found anywhere else;
- The most powerful Kundalini awakening technique that Gurus and organizations rarely teach will be given at the end of the First Kriya;
- The ultimate question whether Kriya Yoga can lead you all the way to True Enlightenment will be answered;
- Lahiri Mahasaya and other True Masters' words will be used throughout the book to support what is written;
- And much more.
This book will help you become free from the dogmas and beliefs created by the Kriya Gurus, organizations and Kriya literature, and also help you awaken the essential discernment needed to take that very important step forward, toward yourself, toward your True Self, the Infinite Consciousness within you.
By exposing the truth about some organizations and Gurus, I'm sure their followers will want to give bad reviews to this book. Either that or their newly awakened discernment will help them make a huge breakthrough toward True Enlightenment.
I will take that risk. And so should you.